Copy of Resume
MOLASOPHIA@GMAIL.COM | 714.757.4803
B.s. GRAPHIC COMMUNICATION
FOCUS: DESIGN REPRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo | Graduated Spring 2016
Pandora Music | Oakland, CA | Oct 2016 - Present
- Lead the creation of innovative, well-crafted design work from conception through production, without extensive oversight.
- Work with creative directors, designers, and other team members across Creative on design for social media, campaigns, email, and more.
- Collaborate in a cross functional capacity with internal teams, including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Employee Experience, and third-party vendors to deliver polished final products.
- Articulate and justify concepts and design solutions to Pandora leadership and partner teams.
- Enforce brand guidelines.
- Pursue knowledge of and share best practices, trends, and consumer insights.
- Elevate and innovate on Pandora’s brand.
- Lead by example and provide guidance and mentorship to junior designers.
Junior Graphic Designer
Ernie Ball Music Man | San Luis Obispo, CA | June 2015 - Oct 2016
- Created digital assets for the Ernie Ball and Music Man website.
- Designing layout and assets for dealer landing pages for Ernie Ball and Music Man
- Active collaborator and creator with the re-design / rebranding of Ernie Ball packaging, clothing, and print collateral (ie. business cards, letter heads, etc.)
- Designed EB and MM banners and advertisements for National guitar publications such as Guitar World, Ultimate guitar and Guitar Player
- Photo retouching instruments and artist photos for Ernie Ball and Music Man ads and assets
- Designed digital ads for Ernie Ball and Music Man online and social media site promotional events and contests
- Created promotional artwork for EB and Music Man event marketing endeavors. Promotional artwork includes posters, stickers, guitar picks etc.
- Able to jump into a project at any point and multitask in a fast-paced environment
San Luis Obispo, CA | September 2014 - Present
- Managed and marketed own graphic design business
- Established and organized branding and project guidelines
- Met with clients to establish art direction, goals, budget and timelines
William H. Klink (Band) | San Luis Obispo, CA | August 2014 - August 2017
- Created all graphics and brand collateral including banners and apparel design
- Designed memorable brand identity for website and social media platforms
RADIO DISC JOCKEY
91.3 FM KCPR | San Luis Obispo, CA | January 2015 - June 2016
- Handled vinyl, CDs, and operating system to play music live on air
Multimedia Marketing & Web Designer
Dean of Students, Cal Poly | San Luis Obispo, CA | April 2015 - Septemeber 2015
- Created advertisements, promotional posters, fliers, handouts, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Refined and updated website using Drupal 7
- Lifestyle & Product Photography
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Content Creation